Whenever my mom hears someone say that they can't cook, she immediately insists that they can, and then explains to them how to make chicken parmesan! This is a simple dinner that doesn't really need a recipe. It's great for busy weeknights when you need to throw something together quick!
|Forgot to include the Parmesan in the picture :)|
A few simple ingredients!
Cook chicken according to package directions
Boil the pasta and heat the sauce on the stove
Top chicken with sauce and cheese and stick it under the broiler.
Drain your pasta.
- Pasta (I used whole grain penne this time, but you can use whatever you like)
- Pasta sauce
- Frozen breaded chicken (breast/patty/strips)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat sauce on stove top and boil pasta according to package. Drain.
- When chicken is finished cooking, remove from oven. Switch oven from bake to broil. Spoon some sauce over each piece of chicken. Then, sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella on top.
- Place chicken under the broiler until cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- That's it! Serve with salad if desired!
Easy peasy! Thanks to my Mom for being an amazing chef and giving me confidence in the kitchen! Love you!